Please be patient with us while we prepare to open up the salon. We are looking forward to seeing all of you. We have started to get ourselves and the shop ready for appointments. We understand that everyone would love to get in immediately and go back to “normal”- we wish for that too, but unfortunately, it's going to take some time.
To ensure that we keep you safe, us safe, and our community safe we will be reaching out to you and explaining the new safety guidelines according to CDC and our State Board of Cosmetology.
For your next appointment please be prepared for these safety protocols-
1. You will be required to provide and wear a mask for your appointment.
2. There will be no styling (Blow drying) hair at this time unless required for the service.
3. We are trying to arrange our schedules so that we can better abide by the 6ft rule.
4. When you arrive for your appointment, please call/text your stylist to ensure they are ready for you. There will be no waiting area so you will have to wait in your car.
5. There will be only one guest per stylist permitted in the shop at any given time. Please do not bring any friends or family to your appointment.
6. If you are immune-compromised or 65+, please know that the guidelines DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU SEE BARBERS OR COSMETOLOGIST… yet.
7. Stay home if you are sick. Please understand that even if you have “allergies” or if someone in your household is sick, reschedule.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you! We will be reaching out to you to make or reschedule your appointment. Please be patient with us and understand that we may not be on the frontline like our amazing first responders, but we are in a high-risk profession and are trying to protect you, ourselves, and our loved ones. Stay safe and healthy!